McChesney & Ortwerth Win Drunk Driving Settlement of $2.2 Million
Personal injury blog
Missouri Lawyers Weekly features McChesney & Ortwerth LLC for its work in recovering $2.2 Million Dollars for the family of a St. Louis man and his 2-month old daughter, who died in a fiery car crash caused by a drunk driver and the negligence of a local bar owner.
Read the full article below:
- Common Personal Injury Mistakes to Avoid When Filing a Claim
- What Workers’ Compensation Treatment am I Entitled to in Missouri?
- Everything You Need to Know about Car Accidents in Missouri
- What Car Accident Compensation Am I Entitled To?
- What to Do if Your Car or Truck Accident Police Report is Incorrect